We need an exceptional Sales Consultant!
As previous winners of highly prestigious National Dealership Awards, we have the recipe - we just need more of the right people!
This role is suited to someone with the following attributes:
- The ability to recognise and understand a customer's requirements - you need to be able to understand who they are, what their specific needs are, how their lifestyle effects their vehicle choice and most importantly, you need to be able to relate to how each individual thinks and feels.
- It is imperative that you have a high level of communications and social skills, once you have recognised a customer's needs, you must be able to communicate that understanding.
- Great relationship building skills are vital, not just the relationship with your customer, but also internally, within what it is a varied, diverse and highly professional working environment.
- Sales Experience is essential (we also value Sales experience from other industries)
This is not an ordinary role – we are looking to find highly professional emotionally intelligent people who strive for excellence in all they do.
Our success is based on CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE, along with our values of integrity, honesty, enjoyment, fun, empathy and respect
We are a strong, close-knit team of committed professionals who are enthusiastic about training and continuous improvement across all areas of our dealership.
At Sunbury Ford, you will enjoy;
- A competitive remuneration package based on your experience and knowledge
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- A supportive team environment
- On-going training and support
- Opportunities for career development
- A 5 day working week
Join the Sunbury Ford Team – a team striving for excellence in everything we do!
RECEIVE A TOOL BOX BONUS & IMMEDIATE CAREER PLAN!
We have a highly established professional team across all departments within our business, focused on achieving excellence.
We now require a Qualified Technician for our service team to complete the picture. This role is suited to a Qualified Mechanic who has the desire to be part of a strong team with the following qualities:
- Experience as a Qualified Mechanic/Technician
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a dealership environment
- A strong work ethic
You will receive a competitive salary, an upfront financial tool box bonus and a supportive team environment with a career plan and continual training.
Our success is based on CUSTOMER SERVICE and our values of Integrity, Honesty, Enjoyment, Fun and Respect.
We'd love to talk to you if you are interested to work for a successful and supportive family owned business.